Friday, June 22, 2012

4/20/12 - Resting

I don't have a lot to report today. Well I could, but I like to keep a bit of decorum in place so I will refrain the details of today's subject du jour: gas. John is still going through quite a bit of pain while all of his innards fight for their desired position in his abdomen. We secretly wonder if the docs didn't play a quick round of Hot Potato with his stomach when they had it out during surgery since it's so tender now. Something good is that he did a lot of sleeping today and I really think that helps. We are both tired. I left before dark to come home to grab a quick jog, finished my work to-dos and wash my hair. I just landed with a glass of wine and a salad and am beat. Here's to both of us sleeping well tonight and a fun-filled Saturday of recovery. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment