Friday, June 22, 2012

4/19/12 - Because its fun

I mentioned the photo challenge earlier. Here's the last three days:
Day 17 - something you don't like
I have to say when I scanned the April Challenge topics, I didn't know what I'd put for this one. I pretty much see the world through rose colored glasses and don't consider there to be much I don't like. Little did I know that since the time I first saw it and the actual day, my husband would be re-diagnosed with cancer and surgery would be scheduled for today. I can honestly say that I do not like the time between when my husband is taken from me for surgery prep and the time before I talk to the doctor post-surgery.
Photobucket

Day 18 - hair
He can't stop me from posting this because he can't catch me :)
Photobucket

Day 19 - orange
This house's yard full of orange tulips makes me happy every day coming home from the hospital.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment