Friday, June 22, 2012

4/15/12 - Saturday

I have been doing a photo challenge for the past couple months, so there may be a couple overlaps between that and my posts here.  This is what came up for yesterday:
Day 14- how you feel today
well, I feel lots today. I'm happy that John feels good on his last Saturday before surgery, I'm relieved to have our taxes (paid, ugh) done. i feel on top of all of my domestic to-dos for the upcoming week: house is clean, groceries gotten, laundry done. I am glad I had time to sunbathe on the new cement for a bit - where I took this pic. As I post this, I feel that I am grateful for a yard guy that I can have come over with a simple text and glad that the neighborhood kitties we feed (represented today by that fluffy black puff) are getting to the point where being in the yard together is OK. While our impending week is epic and scary, I feel calm and prepared as this battle commences.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment